Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Fiat iustitia, et pereat mundus.

Saturday 20 February 2010

I have returned.

Been a little bit of a gap since my last post due to the stress of full time education, though I do have to be honest and "fess up" that this is because I have been also a little lazy. Current topic of my rant this week is the trial taken place without a jury because of previous tampering. Now I know justice must be served (normally cold and over a long time), but to change the system because of tampering does nothing more than admit that the public services cannot cope when it comes to protecting jurors. This is in my humble opinion, shocking and if not rather embarrassing for all concerned. Oh well thats off my chest, now down to the workload of this year, it has been tough for the first term five modules to contend with, but thankfully it has now evened itself out and I am down to three. Will keep things updated at least once a week from now on, you have my word (for what its worth).

No comments:

Post a Comment